2012年8月1日 星期三

Liver Cirrhosis


Cirrhosis is an irreversible distortion of normal liver architecture characterized by hepatic injury, fibrosis, and nodular regeneration. The clinical presentations of cirrhosis are a consequence of both progressive hepatocellular dysfunction and portal hypertension.

As with other presentations of liver disease, not all individuals with cirrhosis develop life-threatening problems. Indeed, in nearly 40% of cases of cirrhosis, it's diagnosed at autopsy in individuals who did not manifest obvious signs of end-stage liver disease.

The initial damage can be because of a wide range of processes. A crucial feature is that the liver damage isn't acute and self-limited but rather chronic and progressive. Within the United States, alcohol abuse may be the most frequent reason for cirrhosis. In other countries, infectious real estate agents (particularly HBV and HCV) are the most common causes.

Other causes consist of chronic biliary obstruction, drugs, metabolic disorders, persistent congestive heart failure, and primary (autoimmune) biliary cirrhosis. Increased or altered synthesis of collagen along with other connective structure or basement membrane elements from the extracellular matrix is implicated within the improvement of hepatic fibrosis and therefore in the pathogenesis of cirrhosis.

The role of the extracellular matrix in cellular purpose is definitely an important region of investigation, and studies suggest that it's included in modulating the activities from the cells with which it's in contact. Therefore, fibrosis may affect not only the physics of blood flow through the liver but additionally the functions from the cells themselves.

Hepatic fibrosis seems to occur in three situations: (1) as an immune response, (2) as section of the procedure of wound healing, and (3) in response to agents that induce primary fibrogenesis. HBV and Schistosoma species are good examples of agents generating fibrosis on an immunologic basis. Real estate agents this kind of as carbon tetrachloride that attack and kill hepatocytes directly can create fibrosis as part of wound healing.

In both immune responses and wound healing, the fibrosis is triggered indirectly by the results of cytokines released from invading inflammatory tissue. Lastly, particular real estate agents such as ethanol and iron might cause primary fibrogenesis by directly increasing collagengene transcription and thus increasing also the quantity of connective structure secreted by tissue. The actual culprit in all of these mechanisms of elevated fibrogenesis may be the fat-storing cells (stellate tissue) of the hepatic reticuloendothelial program.

In response to cytokines, they differentiate from quiescent stellate tissue by which vitamin A is stored into myofibroblasts, which lose their vitamin A storage capacity and turn out to be actively engaged in extracellular matrix production. Additionally to the stellate tissue, fibrogenic tissue are also derived from portal fibroblasts, circulating fibrocytes, bone marrow, and epithelial-mesenchymal cell transition.

It appears that hepatic fibrosis occurs in two stages. The very first stage is characterized by a change in extracellular matrix composition from non-cross-linked, non-fibril-forming collagen to collagen that's more dense and subject to cross-link formation. At this stage, liver injury is nevertheless reversible. The second stage entails formation of subendothelial collagen cross-links, proliferation of myoepithelial tissue, and distortion of hepatic architecture using the look of regenerating nodules.

Cirrhosis remains a dynamic state in which certain interventions, even at these advanced phases, might yield advantages such as regression of scar tissue and improvements in scientific outcomes. Regardless from the possible effects on hepatocyte function, the increased fibrosis markedly alters the nature of blood flow in the liver, resulting in essential problems discussed later.

The manner in which alcohol causes persistent liver illness and cirrhosis isn't well understood. However, persistent alcohol abuse is associated with impaired protein synthesis and secretion, mitochondrial damage, lipid peroxidation, formation of acetaldehyde and its interaction with cellular proteins and membrane lipids, cellular hypoxia, and both cell-mediated and antibody-mediated cytotoxicity. The relative importance of every of these elements in producing cell damage is unknown.

Genetic, nutritional, and environmental elements (including simultaneous exposure to other hepatotoxins) also influence the development of liver disease in chronic alcoholics. Lastly, acute liver damage (eg, from exposure to alcohol or other toxins) from which a person with a regular liver would fully recover might be sufficient to produce irreversible decompensation (eg, hepatorenal syndrome) inside a patient with underlying hepatic cirrhosis.

Grossly, the liver might be big or small, but it usually has a firm consistency. Liver biopsy may be the only method of definitively diagnosing cirrhosis. Histologically, all forms of cirrhosis are characterized by 3 findings:

(1) marked distortion of hepatic architecture,

(2) scarring consequently of increased deposition of fibrous structure and collagen, and

(3) regenerative nodules surrounded by scar tissue.

When the nodules are little ( three mm and variable in size. Cirrhosis from alcohol abuse is generally micronodular but can be macronodular or both micronodular and macronodular. Scarring might be most severe in central regions, or dense bands of connective structure might join portal and central places. More particular histopathologic findings may help to establish the reason for cirrhosis.

For instance, invasion and destruction of bile ducts by granulomas suggests main (autoimmune) biliary cirrhosis; extensive iron deposition in hepatocytes and bile ducts suggests hemochromatosis; and alcoholic hyalin and infiltration with polymorphonuclear cells recommend alcoholic cirrhosis.

The scientific manifestations of progressive hepatocellular dysfunction in cirrhosis are comparable to those of acute or persistent hepatitis and consist of constitutional signs and symptoms and indicators: fatigue, reduction of vigor, and weight loss;

GI signs and symptoms and indicators: nausea, vomiting, jaundice, and tender hepatomegaly; and extrahepatic signs and symptoms and indicators: palmar erythema, spider angiomas, muscle wasting, parotid and lacrimal gland enlargement, gynecomastia and testicular atrophy in men, menstrual irregularities in women, and coagulopathy.

Clinical manifestations of portal hypertension consist of ascites, portosystemic shunting, encephalopathy, splenomegaly, and esophageal and gastric varices with intermittent hemorrhage.




Francesco Zinzaro has been involved with online marketing for nearly 3 years and likes to write on various subjects. Come visit his latest website which discusses of Mesothelioma Treatment Options [http://mesothelioma-treatmentoptions.org/] and cancer information [http://mesothelioma-treatmentoptions.org/] for the owner of his own health-care.





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

5 則留言:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Autism,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Glaucoma.,psoriasis,Cirrhosis of Liver, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis,
    Dementia.,Tach Disease,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Chronic Diarrhea,Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ . I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    回覆刪除
  2. So is possible that HIV Disease can be cured because I have been scammed so many times not until I came across this great man herbalist Dr Akhigbe who helped me at first I never believe all this comment and post about him and I was very sick because I have been infected with HIV/AIDS for the past two year,just last 2 months I keep reading the testimony about this man named Dr Akhigbe they said that the man is so powerful he have cured different type of diseases, I keep monitoring his post of some people about this man and I found out that he was real so I decided to give him a trial I contacted him for help and he said he was going to help me get my cure that all I needed to do was to send him money to prepare the medication after which it will be sent to me via DHL courier delivery services which I did to my greatest surprise the medication was sent to me he gave me instructions to follow on how to drink it that after  three weeks I should go for check up,after taking the medicine and follow his instruction after three weeks I went back to the hospital for another test, at first I was shocked when the doctor told me that I was  negative I ask the doctor to check again and the result was still the same negative that was how I free from  HIV VIRUS at of the shock I decided to come and share my own testimony with you for those who think there is no cure for HIV VIRUS the cure as finally come'  out stop doubting and contact Dr Akhigbe via email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com he will help you out you can also whatsApp him via +2348142454860 he is also perfect in curing DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , MALARIA , BACTERIA DIARRJHEA, MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA, KIDNEY DISEASE,, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, OSTEOPOROSIS, RABIESRHEUMATISM, THYROID, GALLSTONE, COLD & FLU, CIRRHOSIS, DENGUE FEVER, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, PROGERIA, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION. etc believe me that deadly disease is not longer a deadly sentence because dr akhigbe has the cure.the godfather of herbal root.email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com         whatsapp number.  +2349010754824 website: https://drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    回覆刪除
  3. Here my second topixs of testifying DR JAMES, my name remains SUSSAN MORIS. I will never stop testifying DR JAMES HERBAL MIX, Happiness is all I see now I never thought that I will be cured from HIV virus again. DR JAMES did it for me. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 2 years now, I have spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I saw a testimony on how DR JAMES HERBAL MIX MEDICINE helped someone in curing his HIV disease in internet quickly I copied his email which is drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days, after using the herbal cure and I did, behold I was free from the deadly disease, till now no HIV in me again he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, all the testimony of DR JAMES HERBAL MIX MEDICINE is true please BROTHER and SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great, I owe him in return. If you are having a similar problem just email him on drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com or you can whatsApp his mobile number on +2348152855846 He can also cure this diseases like HIVand AIDS, HERPES, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B ABC, FLU, CANCER, GONORRHEA, LASSA FEVER, GONORRHEA, MENOPAUSE DISEASE, DISEASE SKIN, LOW COUNT SPERM.ETC.please email drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com...or whatAPPhim .+2348152855846 he is a real good and honest man.

    回覆刪除
  4. Here is  my testimony on how I was cured of HIV by Dr Akhigbe,with his natural herbal medicine.  on a regular basis in efforts to help others when I could. As you may know, each donation is tested.  Well, on July 6th I had a meeting with a Red Cross representative and was told that I had HIV. “What went through your mind when you heard that "Rose" Good question reader! To be honest, I thought my life was over, that I would ever find love, get married, have children or anything normal. Lucky for me I have an amazing support system.  My family supported me then I never thought that I was invincible to STD s or pregnancy or anything else parents warn their kids about. I just didn’t think about it. I was in a monogamous relationship and thought that I asked the right questions.  We even talked about marriage Scary.  During that time I was in college and donated blood on a re as well. who helped me in search of cure through the media.there we saw a good testimony of sister 'Kate' about the good work of Dr Akhigbe natural herbal medicine cure.then I copied his email address and contacted him. A good herbalist doctor with a good heart, he is kind, loving and caring. He replied back to my message and told me what to do. After a week the doctor sent me my herbal medicine and instructed me how to take it.Yes it worked very well, after drinking it I went to the hospital for another test and everything turned negative. What a wonderful testimony I can never forget in my life. Dr Akhigbe is a man who gave me a life to live happily forever so all I want you all to believe and know that cure of HIV is real and herbs is a powerful medicine and it works and heals.  Dr Akhigbe also used his herbal medicine to cure diseases like:   HERPES, DIABETES, SCABIES, HEPATITIS A/B, STROKE, CANCER, ALS, TUBERCULOSIS, ASTHMA, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, LUPUS, LIVER CIRRHOSIS, DEPRESSION, HIV/AIDS, EPILEPSY, BACTERIAL, DIARRHEA, HEART DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PARKINSON'S, ALZHEIMER, COLD URTICARIA, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS,INSOMNIA,  BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, CHROME DISEASES, CHLAMYDIA, INSOMNIA HEARTBURN, ,  THYROID, MAR BURG DISEASES, MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, BODY WEAK, SMALLPOX, DENGUE, FEVER, CURBS, CHANCRE, ETC.   You are there and you find yourself in any of these situations, kindly contact Dr Akhigbe now to help you get rid of it. Here is his email address:
       drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      or you can write to him on whats app with his phone number:   +2349010754824.
      My appreciation is to share his testimony for the world to know the good work Dr Akhigbe has done for me and he will do the same for you.
       

    回覆刪除
  5. Here is  my testimony on how I was cured of HIV by Dr Akhigbe,with his natural herbal medicine.  on a regular basis in efforts to help others when I could. As you may know, each donation is tested.  Well, on July 6th I had a meeting with a Red Cross representative and was told that I had HIV. “What went through your mind when you heard that "Rose" Good question reader! To be honest, I thought my life was over, that I would ever find love, get married, have children or anything normal. Lucky for me I have an amazing support system.  My family supported me then I never thought that I was invincible to STD s or pregnancy or anything else parents warn their kids about. I just didn’t think about it. I was in a monogamous relationship and thought that I asked the right questions.  We even talked about marriage Scary.  During that time I was in college and donated blood on a re as well. who helped me in search of cure through the media.there we saw a good testimony of sister 'Kate' about the good work of Dr Akhigbe natural herbal medicine cure.then I copied his email address and contacted him. A good herbalist doctor with a good heart, he is kind, loving and caring. He replied back to my message and told me what to do. After a week the doctor sent me my herbal medicine and instructed me how to take it.Yes it worked very well, after drinking it I went to the hospital for another test and everything turned negative. What a wonderful testimony I can never forget in my life. Dr Akhigbe is a man who gave me a life to live happily forever so all I want you all to believe and know that cure of HIV is real and herbs is a powerful medicine and it works and heals.  Dr Akhigbe also used his herbal medicine to cure diseases like:   HERPES, DIABETES, SCABIES, HEPATITIS A/B, STROKE, CANCER, ALS, TUBERCULOSIS, ASTHMA, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, LUPUS, LIVER CIRRHOSIS, DEPRESSION, HIV/AIDS, EPILEPSY, BACTERIAL, DIARRHEA, HEART DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PARKINSON'S, ALZHEIMER, COLD URTICARIA, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS,INSOMNIA,  BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, CHROME DISEASES, CHLAMYDIA, INSOMNIA HEARTBURN, ,  THYROID, MAR BURG DISEASES, MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, BODY WEAK, SMALLPOX, DENGUE, FEVER, CURBS, CHANCRE, ETC.   You are there and you find yourself in any of these situations, kindly contact Dr Akhigbe now to help you get rid of it. Here is his email address:
       drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      or you can write to him on whats app with his phone number:   +2349010754824.
      My appreciation is to share his testimony for the world to know the good work Dr Akhigbe has done for me and he will do the same for you.
       

    回覆刪除